Everyone loves Netflix for its wide range of favorites! But if you don’t live in the US or at least in the UK, you have fewer shows and movies to watch.
As you probably now, copyright laws prevent Netflix from offering the same amount of content across the globe. Of course, the VPN can change your geolocation and access the US Netflix catalog.
But now, Netflix can detect when you’re using a proxy or VPN. Instead of your show, you will get only a negative experience. Netflix is actively looking for servers that are used as VPN servers. No guarantees can be made because of it. If you face this problem, you are not alone. Please report us to [email protected] and we will find the way out as soon as possible.
How to access Netflix now?
1. Download VeePN (https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/) and launch it.
2. Log in with your account for VeePN
3. Choose a relevant streaming server (we highly recommend you Florida, California, and Virginia)
4. Make sure that your IP address actually changed using services like whoer.net
5. Go to the website https://www.netflix.com. You should see the version that corresponds to the location of the chosen server
6. Log in and enjoy