Follow these steps to download an app that is not available in your Google Play Store. There is nothing impossible, right?
1. Connect to the VeePN server of the country which Store you want to use. You can do this on any device convenient for you.
2. Go here and create a new account. If you don’t have a credit card from the country you want to tie your account to, simply don’t add any credit card.
3. Now you need to switch to a new account you created on EVERY device (or simply log out on all the others).
4. Go back to the Google Play Store and search for the app you needed.
5. Now it should be accessible. Click “Install.”
6. The app should begin downloading on your mobile device. If not, go to Menu – My Apps & Games – Installed.
Do you need help? Contact our amazing support team!