If you are connected to one of the VPN servers, and the device doesn’t disconnect after you tap on the connection button, try the following steps:
1. Make sure you have the latest VeePN version available.
2. Try changing the VPN protocol:
• Open the app, click the Menu sign in the top-left corner.
• Choose Settings > VPN Protocol.
• Pick a different protocol from the drop-down menu.
• Go to the main screen and try to connect and disconnect.
3. If this doesn’t help, restart your device:
• Press and hold the Sleep button on the side of your device.
• You will see a red slider appear – slide it to the side to switch the device off.
• Again, press the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
4. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the app. *links to corresponding parts of the iOS setup*
Do you still have troubles? Then contact our amazing support team using a method convenient for you – via the live chat on the website, our ticket system, or email.