Once the app has launched, either proceed with creating an account, if you don’t have one, or login:
Without an Account
- Switch to the registration window by clicking “Registration.”
- Enter your email and password. You will be redirected to the main screen.
- Confirm your account within 24 hours by clicking the button or the link in the email we have sent you. If you fail to do so, your account will be blocked. However, the link is still active within 7 days after you have requested the confirmation, which means you can click it and reactivate your account.
- If you are currently using our free trial, consider purchasing a full subscription. To do so, click the hamburger menu and choose “Upgrade.” You can also find the “Upgrade” button at the bottom of the main screen, next to the message showing the amount of trial time left.
With an Account
- Enter your email and password and click “Log in.”
- Make sure you have confirmed your email address. If you haven’t done so, your account will be frozen after 24 hours. Also, if you don’t have a subscription yet, check our subscription plans here and pick one to ensure ultimate safety, as the trial period lasts only for 7 days.