Once the app has launched, either proceed to create an account, if you don’t have one, or log in:
Without an Account
- Switch to the registration window by clicking “Registration.”
- Enter your email and password. You will be redirected to the main screen.
- Confirm your account within 24 hours by clicking on the button or link in the email we have sent you. If you fail to do so, your account will be blocked. However, the link is still active within 7 days after you have requested the confirmation, which means you can click on it and reactivate your account.
- If you are currently using our free trial, consider purchasing a full subscription. To do so, click on the hamburger menu and choose “Upgrade.” You can also find the “Upgrade” button at the bottom of the main screen, next to the message showing the amount of trial time left.
With an Account
- Enter your email and password and click “Log in.”
- Make sure you have confirmed your email address. If you don’t, your account will be frozen after 24 hours. Also, if you don’t have a subscription yet, check our subscription plans and pick one to ensure ultimate safety, as the trial period lasts only for 7 days.