To uninstall VeePn from your Windows device, follow the steps below. However, if you are uninstalling the app due to technical difficulties, please, contact our support team first at [email protected]. They will help you fix any type of issue you have, and we hope that this will make you reconsider your decision.
- Find the folder where you installed the app. The standard location is C:/ Program Files/VeePN.
- Find a file named “Uninstall.” The type column on the right should display “application.”
- Launch the file by double-clicking on it. Pick “Remove all installed features.”
- Press “Next.” You’ll see a warning that the folder will be completely erased from your device. If you want to proceed, press “Delete.”
- Wait a couple of minutes, and then press “Finish.” You have successfully uninstalled the app.