Everyone loves Netflix for its wide range of favorites! But if you don’t live in the US or at least in the UK, you have fewer shows and movies to watch.
Using a VPN takes your streaming experience to the next level. It allows you to enjoy some of the best content by granting you a secure access to your favorite services.
But nothing is perfect. So is your streaming experience. This means that you are not immune to occassional errors while watching Netflix, which can even ruin your movie night. If you do face a particular problem, please reach out to us via [email protected]. We will find the way out as soon as possible and won’t let any hurdles come your way.
VeePN does not condone using a VPN to bypass copyright regulations. For more details, please read the VeePN Terms of Service.
How to access Netflix?
1. Download the VeePN (https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/) and launch it.
2. Login with your VeePN account.
3. Choose a relevant streaming server (we highly recommend connecting to Florida, California, and Virginia).
4. Make sure that your IP address actually changed using services like whoer.net
5. Go to the website https://www.netflix.com. You should see the version that corresponds to the location of the chosen server.
6. Log in to your Netflix account and enjoy!
Note that we support Netflix in all countries except Great Britain, Germany, France, and Japan.