Our app is designed to find the best configurations automatically, but sometimes manual configuration is required to access blocked websites or gain faster speed. Here is what you need to do:
- Click Apple Menu (Apple sign in the top left corner of your display), and pick System Preferences.
- In the window that opens, find Network.
- After you open it, find the connection you are using, marked by a green dot, in the list displayed on the left. Click on it, and choose “Advanced.”
- Choose “DNS” from the list of tabs above. You will see the “DNS Servers” window on the left.
- Press the plus “+” sign, and add two Google DNS servers – 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- Press OK and Apply. Restart your computer, and reconnect to VeePN.
If you cannot use Google DNS servers, you can try Level3 DNS (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199).
If you still have issues with your connection, contact our support team for further assistance.